cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP CSV Attachment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario from Sender-webservice to Receiver-webservice. ( Synchronous Scenario ).

SOAP Sender [ SOAP Normal Adapter ] < - > SAP PI < - > SOAP Receiver [ SOAP AXIS Protocol Adapter ]

Now Response from SOAP Receiver, PI receiving is having a CSV attachment file along with actual xml payload response.

Now My actual data is coming in SOAP Attachment and it is in CSV Format .

Now before response mapping step , this CSV SOAP attachment has to be convert into XML and this XML has to reach Response message Mapping instead of actual Payload response.

Now Questions are : 1. Converison of SOAP CSV attachment to XML

2. Swapping of XML Attachment with response payload so that Response message mapping shd actually performed on XML Attachment Data.

How to achive above ???

See Attachment -  I have Shown response attachment and response payload  in SOAP UI .

Regards

PS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What happens when you set Payload Extraction: Attachments in your SOAP Axis receiver CC?

1. Conversion of SOAP CSV attachment to XML 

2. Swapping of XML Attachment with response payload so that Response message mapping shd actually performed on XML Attachment Data.

And then when the payload gets extracted use Java Mapping for 1&2?

Regards,

Mark

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I suggest using PayloadSwapBean for Swapping of XML Attachment with response payload and MessageTransformBean to convert CSV to XML afterwards. You will have to insert the modules in the SOAP receiver channel Module Chain after the SOAPAdapterBean.

You'll find plenty of information on these modules on SCN.

Best regards, Martin