Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Deductible tax code(cess not flowing in migo).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I am using taxinn procedure,i have defined deductable condition types (JMOP(12%, ZMO1(2%), ZMO2(1%) I have maintained the corresponding set off conditions types (JMX1, ZMX2, ZMX3) with 100% set off

Similarly, for non-deductable condition types (JMIP(12%), ZMI1(2%), ZMI2(1%), I have maintained the corresponding inventory condition types (JMX2, JEIP, JSEI) with 100% inventory update

I have tried with a tax code for deductable condition types, it is showing excise split in MIGO, But with other tax code with non-deductable condition types, BED calculated but cess is not calculating.Access sequence is MWST. All condition exist in classify condition type. Account keys using nvv not accrual tick etc.

Problem-Cess amount not flowing in migo. what willl be migo and miro account entry by using non deductible tax code.

Please help!

Thanks in advance

Rahul

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The tax code is non-deductible, implies that it will be invetorized.

So in MIGO the tax values will be added to the material cost(stock value)

Regards,

Rajasree R

0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Actually cess amount not flowing in migo by using non deductible tax code only.

Please help!

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether you have maintained the Non - deductible excise condition types in the Classify condition type settings in SPRO - LG - Tax on goods movements - India

Thanks n Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Since you are using Non-deductible tax code, in MIGO/MIRO there wont be any excise GL entries and the total excise/tax value will be loaded to your material / inventory.

Thanks n Regards,

0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Yes,All condition exist in classify condition type,already mentioned.Other setting are....

Access sequence is MWST. All condition exist in classify condition type. Account keys using nvv not accrual tick etc.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Did you get any solution to the issue? I am facing the same problem with the Cess and EdCess. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Mayank