cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect attribute value error in DMS

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to configure the document Area by using Document Modeling Workbench. I created the Real  and virtual Loio  and Phio classes.

Now when I go to Real loio class and go to tabulation and specify the header table which I have prepared using the 'Copy table set' method 

I get an  information which does not allow me to activate it   as 'Incorrect attribute value of the class'  /. Can anyone  help me.

Regards,

Mohsin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Moshin,

if possible coul you please provide us more details like which class do you use or screenshots about the error message or the error message number.

Because from DMS point of view I do not know this kind of error message.

Best regards,

Christoph

0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

It was not an error but an information pop up.. I debugged the code on 'Save' and saw that some of the instance attributes data type was more than 64 characters... but it takes maximum of 64 characters only. My  issue is solved I had given char 120 now I have reduced it to char64.

But thanks for your quick reply.... It would be really helpful for me if you provide me some of the documents in which they have given step by step procedure to configure DMS.. because there is no such documents I have found in the internet.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohsin.