cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty tables inside a nested table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a nested table and I need to create a PDF form from that. Everything is going smoothly but there is one problem. I have data like listed below (this is my custom table type) and I deliver it to the interface (the import parameter is the same table type):  

Row 1

• - Subrow 1.1
  • - Subrow 1.2

Row 2

Row 3

• - Subrow 3.1
  • - Subrow 3.2

In the other words, in some of the table rows the “nested sub-table” can be empty. Now in my PDF table the data is displayed like this:

Row 1

• - Subrow 1.1
  • - Subrow 1.2

Row 2

• - Subrow 3.1
  • - Subrow 3.2

Row 3

What is wrong here? Any hints where to look? Most probably something simple? It seems that if I fill the empty sub-tables with an empty row or with some dummy data etc I can prevent this problem but I would like to know if there is a "real solution" instead of a workaround.

-Pa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rboggarapu
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Pa,

Are you able to resolve this issue? If so Could you please share the solution. Thanks.

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pa.

Did you join the tables in form context?  If yes, could you please verify the join conditions once plz.   or you could follow below approach.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Nestedtables/page1.htm

Thanks,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try changing the binding properties of subform (means: nested sub table) as the checkbox repeat subform for each data item has to be checked giving Min.Count = 1.

I hope this can resolve your issue.