Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch freestyle event in fpm

joerg_arndt
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

is it possible to catch a freestyle event in Floorplan manager?

The reason is.

I have a list UIBB with toolbar. But I need an additional toolbar with input fields etc.

For this I created a webdynpro component with toolbar and bound this to a composite UIBB.

And when I press a  button, I want to stop the floorplan manager in the get_data method.

Or is it possible to create another toolbar in list UIBB? I could use the default toolbar shema, but there is no input field.

What I actually want, is one toolbar for several UIBB's with input field etc and one for each single UIBB.

Any Ideas?

Thanks very much.

Rg. Joerg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

You can create another toolbar button or input field or drop down field in list uibb. For that you have to create a appropriate action in GET_DEFINITION method then you can create a input field on toolbar and assign that action on to it.After that you can catch this action in GET_DATA method for your processing logic.

If you will create a seperate toolbar form and attach to each and every uibb it won't look as per UI guidelines 2.0.So better to crete action whereever you want and assign it in the configuration and catch the same event in GET_DATA mehod.

Best Regards,

Praveen Gupta

joerg_arndt
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

If your problem is solved . then close this thread...

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

Answers (0)