cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SAPSRM/SUPPLIER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am a beginner in SRM. At the first phase of logging on, after selecting "SAPSRM/SUPPLIER", by clicking on some parts like "Display Company Data" I face this error:

" Person is not a vendor contact person"

What is the problem? Can anybody help me solve?

Regards.

Mona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

Did you fix this problem? I've faced the same error and didn't find solution yet.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yelena,

what is exactly the business process for which you have the error message?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

Thanks for the quick comment. We are trying to customize Standalone scenario, and after logon under contact person (with the roles Supplier and Bidder) went to menu Order Collaboration - Cenral Function - Display Company Data and got such error message.

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yelena,

What is the result that you are expecting my doing the said navigation? are you trying to display the Company Data?

If yes, you need to have the respective roles.

As the error message says, you need to have the role for the Vendor Contact Person in-order to display the data, which I suppose is missing.

Here, you are trying to display the data of the Company(Vendor Organization). Hence you need to have the respective role and also your User ID needs to be assigned as a Contact person for a vendor, so that you can display the Company Data.

Regards

moacir_goelzer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yelena,

In this case you must check the attachment document on SAP note 1261825 to try add the PFCG ADMINISTRATOR role and portal role. After please retest the scenario.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Moacir Goelzer