cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO SPP: No hist. forecast time series to determine in transaction /SAPAPO/SPPFCST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

In interactive forecasting UI (/SAPAPO/SPPFCST), after click buttong

"Forecast", the system generate warning message "No hist. forecast time

series to determine" and there is no forecast result displayed in the

screen. Could anyone indicate why's that? I have activated the time series data type "SPPM/SPPW/SPPY". And I have checked that there are correct data in demand history infocube.

You could find screenshot in attachement.

Thanks in advance.

June

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi June,

Did you find a solution to this error??

I am also facing the same issue.

I would appreciate if you could share your experience.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra

Did you find solution to this issue?  I am also facing the same issue

Appreciate any help in this regard

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The reason why you get the warning messages is that you did not perform historical forecast for the sample location/product, thus you do not have any historical forecast value. The historical forecast value is necessary for outlier correction. So if you switch on the 'Outlier correction' setting in the forecast profile, system will read the historical forecast data. Since it could not get any historical forecast data, you get the warning message "No

hist. forecast time series to determine" and the following warning message "No outlier correction possible". These two warning messages indicate that outlier correction is not performed due to missing historical forecast data. However the forecast should produce result even with the two warning messages -- only outlier correction is not done.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ada,

Thanks for your reply. But I already ran the recalculation of forecast in th past service in PSM, and the log still says the same warning message "No historical time series to determine". And worst is, there is no data in transaction /sapapo/sppfcsttrack. System pop up similar message "Prod./Loc. XXXX/XX: No hist. fcst time series can be determined for 2012.06.01"

Please kindly indicate. Thanks!

Best Regards,

June

Former Member
0 Kudos

And i tried turned off the ourlier correction function in one location. Then, the warning message in the PSM log was gone, but there still was no data in /sapapo/sppfcsttrack.

Please kindly help me. It's quite urgent.

Thanks in advance!