cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass upload of vendor data in SRM during implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are under implementation of SRM 7.02. Through our implementation partner we have developed two vendor registration forms (Form-I and Form-II) which contains several fields which is fully customized as per our requirement.

Business Requirement:

For the existing vendors we want to collect the data off line through conventional methods and then want to do the mass upload in the back end in Form-I and Form-II as per the field requirement of Form-I and Form-II and on the basis of the same and after that 

1. Existing Vendors shall be uploaded (mass upload) in SRM with all required information as per the requirement

2. BP numbers shall be generated and automatically linked to ECC Vendor numbers User ID and corresponding password will be automatically generated by the system and sent to respective vendors through email              

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Sorry for my late reply ...

With reference to the reply of Konstantin Anikeev; the Form-I and Form-II is in SRM and both the Form-I and Form-II are customized based on our requirement.. The user name & password are being sent to vendor through SOST after clicking on the submit button in Form-II.

Considering the same how to send ID and password to the existing vendors without asking them to fill Form-I and Form-II

Please guide..

For any further clarification may please ask me

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

the requirement is not very clear to me.

Where are the forms (I and II) developed? ECC or SRM?

Why don't create a vendor master data in ECC and replicate them to SRM via standard solution?

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

If you have backend system as ECC and want to replicate the vendors with their numbers to SRM then this you can do this through BBPGETVD transaction in SRM. You have to pass the logical system name of the backend system, give range of vendors to be uploaded to SRM. give the organization object id for the supplier. then select the "only R/3 numbers only" radio button if you want your supplier numbers to be in sync with those in ecc. This way BP number will be generated and linked to the supplier.

You can view the linked suppliers with the org. id via transaction codes:

PPOCV_BBP - create

PPOMV_BBP - change

PPOSV_BBP - Display

Anil