cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost not reflect in Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I did following steps which are showing completed status in all document. But frieght cost is reflect in billing document.

iam not sure some configuration required to copy the shipment cost to billing Document

1) VL01N-

2) VT01-

3) VL02N – PGI-

4) VI01-

5) ML81N - Service Entry Sheet-

6) MIRO - Invoice Verification

Document flow is

With Regards

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Did you make setting in Copy control of delivery to Customer Billing document and in your pricing procedure.

For copying Shipment price to Customer invoice it is require to make these two settings.

1. In Copy control from Delivery to Billing select 'Price Source' as F (Shipment Costs)

2. Create price Condtion type with same name which is in Shipment cost document (which you want to copy in customer pricing). and assign this new condtion type to sales pricing procedure.

Please let me know in case you are still facing issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraj

Thank you for response, I am expecting some clarification from you.

1. Why three item has trigger in shipment cost doc.how to control the line item

2. Why Shipment cost Tab is not appear in shipment cost document?

3.Transport cost is not trigger in invoice.

Kindly provide me solution for this issues.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

Could you confirm my previous reply, what setting you have in your copy control.

Shipment Tab or Delivery Item Tab comes as you do setting in your shipment Cost condtion and Cost Item category.

check what setting you have at your Cost Item configuration for Cost Distribution Field.

This Cost Item settings should match with Calculation basis at calculation base field of cost condtion type.

If Determined condtion in your SCD do not have prope calculation base or there is any mismatch with Cost Item setting you may find such thing.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neearaj Lal

Thank you for suggestion, i Have checked my configuration but i get some error while creating the billing document...iam not sure, May be shipment cost tab is not appear in shipment cost document.It will reflect error while iam creating the billing document. Kindly suggest me where i did made wrong configuration

Here i attached screen shots for your reference.

If you send me your mail id or contact number for attachment all configuration screen shots to you ..

Because iam struggling in configuration....

New updated forum, Here How to give points to you....if you know tell me ....

With Regards

Dinesh

Mobile : 9884169394

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I am not able to see your all screen. I can only see cost Item and Shipment type configuration screen.

I will suggest you to check configuration of your  shipment condtion types and Cost Items configuration.I see ,  For  Cost Item 0001

has cost distribution at Shipment Cost Item 'A' level . Then you may have   your condtion type setting 'Calculation Base' at Shipment Cost Item level 'D'.  This will give you only one TAB ' 'Shiment cost' in SCD

Cost Item and Condtion type configuraton should match, this is the settings which influence cost distribution and Tab in SCD.

You are getting mutiple Cost item in SCd based on your settings in 'Shipment Cost Relevance and Default for Shipment Cost Type'. If your SCD relevance is at leg level, Load Tr, Bordercrossing then you will multiple cost item in SCD.

But these all setting depends on what is business requirement.....

You may also set cost item relevance at shipment header level only. This will give you one cost Item for one shipment document type but again it all depends upon how better cost control business is looking for.

Please go through below Note. Hope this wil help you to understand

Note 746549 - INFORMATION: =>LE-TRA-FC (shipment costs, general)

Note 746607 - INFO: => LE-TRA-FC-IMG (Customizing)

Note 767136 - Info: Calculation base '_' (=all) with freight conditions

If you find this reply helpful, please like  post and mark it helpful to award points.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I am at client location thats why its very difficult for me to open my mail during office hour.

[Deleted by moderator]

I checked your screen for shipment type configuration and Error message in Billing.

Do you have transport chain scenario in your business process?

Can you go to your attached delivery document and check Transport status. It should be C if your delivery is fully transported.

If in Delivery Transport status is C then check calculation status in your SCD. It should be C in SCD.

In case if you are transferring your cost for vendor settlement than transferred and settlement field should also be C in SCD for all cost item.

Please check and advice.

Regards

Neeraj

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraj

I thought you available in india, Sorry iam disturbing you in Client place.

If you have free time reply me. Here i attached screen shots.

Issue...All documents like delivery, shipment document, shipment cost document status is fully completed.

But billing document the shipment cost condition type is not updated.i didnt get error in billing document.

i made mistake some where,l kindly help me to do billing transaction.

With regards

Dinesh

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I am not able to see your all screen which you sent today.

From your yesterday message, It looks like to me that you have made configuration from Transport chain.

Do you have multiple mode (Chain) in your shipment like Preliminary leg by Truck, Main leg by ship.

If you have only one mode that is truck than you should change your shipment type configuration accordingly.

The error log which you are finding in customer invoice indicating that system is trying to copy scd value in Invoice but getting error as shipment is not completed.

You go to your delivery attached to the shipment for which you SCD created using transaction VL02N. Transport status in delivery should be 'C' for correct customer invoicing. Check below screen shot:

In case you do not have transport chain scenario than change your shipment type configuration as below:

In case of single leg shipment with one mode of transportation should not have value in field Prelim leg as highlighted above. 

As you mentioned in SCD you do not find any error and status is C. In this case  your billing document error log is indicating that system is expecting more than one SCD which may be the case of Transport chain.

Please change and let me know in case you have any further query.  You can call me during office hour.

Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.