cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Split in Conversion Agent possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Now I am facing a problem of message split in conversion agent. I have a big file which contains lots of records, and the client wants to use conversion agent to split it and send to SAP XI. Is it possible? Is there anyone who has the experience on this? Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

see if you have a big file and you want to split it....then you can have a sender file adapter.....in this you will use file content conversion........then here a parameter is for number of recordsets per message.......so here if you specify 500 then your large input file will be splitted in msgs of 500 records and they will then be input to your XI scenario......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

Thank you very much!

Can we use conversion agent and content conversion both in the sender file adapter?

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

i have not done this thing....so i am not sure.....but i think you can use conversion agent and content conversion both in sender adapter because in conversion agent you will create a project for XML parsing which you will then deploy in XI and content conversion is a msg protocol of file adapter.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

I will try it. Thank you for your suggestion!

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have same experience in Conversion Agent?

Regards,

Nick