cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.01 Custom field in Shopping Cart source of supply tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to add Custom field in Shopping Cart source of supply tab. Field Values should save in Database. I have created search help for custom field to get values from ECC.

Things i have tried:

Created an Append structure with custome field on Item Level in structures INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC

Configured the field in Metadata for Fields of Substructures and Table-Like Enhancements (SYPAR, ZZFIELD, BUS2121, ITEM, Visible, Enable - Checked)

I haven't seen any field added to the Screen, then i created append structure to INCL_EEW_PD_PARTNER_CSF with custom field.

Got the field as Context attribute and created a input field in Webdynpro /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_SOS View V_DODC_SC_I_VENDOR.

Now i am able to see the field in the Screen but its not getting saved if i enter the value manually even.

Need suggestion to save the custom field value in Database, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the note:

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

Have checked but haven't got any information for this SOS tab fields. Now i am trying to get the class where we save the SOS tab DATA and thinking to enhance that to save the Screen values. need to see which are all the node reference processing in the Mapper methods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivasaravanan

I saw that you create and append...but when you create a customs fields this is not necessary...

Follow this steps for custom fields in SC.

1.- Go to SPRO --> SAP Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Cross-Application Basic Settings --> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) --> Configure Customer Fields --> Define Customer Fields on Item Level --> Append for Customer Fields on Shopping Cart Item.

You create a Z and activate.

Then include your field in INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and try again.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julian,

The steps you have mentioned is the first step and i did that already, i mentioned in the question too.

My requirement is field in Source of Supply TAB.

Component : /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_SOS View: V_DODC_SC_I_VENDOR

That Tab is not for updating any fields and that to display assigned supplier's.

I want to save fields in DB from that place.

Upto my findings nee to capture the screen custom field values and in an enhancement i need to update in DB.

If you have experience in updating Custom field help me, Thanks.

former_member189596
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I have similar requirement and facing same issue, Please let me know how you solved this problem, Thanks in advance,

Best  Regards,

Bhaskar

Message was edited by: Bhaskar Rao Javvaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

This involves following steps.

1. Enhancing item structure

2. Enahncing Webdynpro Screen of Source of Supply view where you need the field

3. Then coding involved to Pass value from screen to Changes Doc BADI and Pass value to the screen from data base or temporary memory.

It will differ based on your requirement. Unless i know the requirement its hard to Guide in Proper way. Please open a New Post or get me somw contact to give my guidance. Thanks.

Answers (0)