cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma invoice problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In STO process we have created PROFORMA invoice. If we want to see the list of proforma invoices created am not getting option in either VF03 nor VF05N...since it is proforma it is not coming in vf05n,

In vf03 we dont have selection criteria options for my requirement.

Can anybody suggest how to see these.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Varun,

From the user specific he cant see the proforma invoices list..You have too develop a z report to fulfill this requirement. Other wise he have to follow the document flow.

In your case if he knows the PO number then he can see the delivery... in purchase order history tab.

Reg: Ram.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Varun,

I searched SAP Note for you, you may check it in SAP support.

Details are:

Note 371675 - List billing documents without pro-forma invoices

Note 69543 - VF05: Displaying proforma invoices

Check this Note and advice if it is applicable for your SAP version.

Regards

Neeraj

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Varun,

Did you get a chance to search SAP note for this issue?

If I remember correctly, there is SAP note for catching performa Invoice in VF05. I remember we had similar requirement and applied this note for VF05 long time back.

Please check sap support and advice.

Regards

Neeraj

alessiosapora
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You could add a new Search Help tabstrip page to the Billing document Search help in VF02/VF03. This is helpful when looking for Pro-forma invoices and also for Invoices that were correctly passed to accounting. The new Search help needs to be appended to SAP Collective Search help VMCF (Billing matchcodes), which makes the new functionality available wherever the Invoice document number field is displayed. For the implementation I recommend asking a developer.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alessio,

Thank you for your post!

From you post, I understanding that in VF02/3, there would be a field, in a tab; where a (different) billing document can be given.

What is the value?

User could open a new session, with transaction code VF03, and probably get the same result (without investing money in development).

Please explain.

alessiosapora
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, hopefully I didn't explain too badly. When in VF02 or VF03, with the cursor being on the Document number field, you have the SAP standard search help available with several tabstrip screens. This search will not find pro-forma invoices, nor normal correct invoices that were already passed to accounting.

SAP allows appending your own custom-made search screens to the existing ones. This does not require programming, but you do have to know a bit about Data dictionary objects (Transaction SE11). Trying to recollect:

1. Create a new Selection method (e.g. ZM_VMCFA) based on SAP's M_VMCFA ("Selection Method for Search Help VMCFA"). This contains the view fields and the selection conditions (restrictions for data selection). Here you have to remove the restrictions by Billing category so that all billing documents are allowed.

2. Create a new Search Help (e.g. ZVMCFA) based on SAP's Search Help VMCFA ("Invoices not passed to accounting"). The Search Help contains a reference to the above-mentioned Selection method ZM_VMCFA ("Selection Method for Search Help ZVMCFA"). You should remove the parameter field for Billing category FKTYP here.

3. Create a new Collective Search Help (e.g. ZVMCFY) that contains the new above-mentioned Search help.

4. Now extend SAP's standard Collective Search help VMCF ("Billing matchcodes") by creating an Append which contains a reference to the new Collective Search help on the "Included search helps" tabstrip screen.

Hope this helps and that I didn't miss anything!

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Your explanation is simply superb.

Thanks ,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Why dount you search in Table ( VBRK ) to get the Proforma List Documents in SE16/SE16N by selecting Billing Document Type is F5 or F8 is depends upon your requirement .

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your selection in VF05N? Please check the tick boxes in bottom for open billing document and billing documents in FI. What have you selected here?

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

You cannot get Report for Proforma invoices either from VF05 or VF05N

you can get list of proforma invoices from VBRK table

regards,

santosh