cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW - Problem with iDOC transfer after 7.0X -> 7.31 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We performed an upgrade to our BW 7.01 environment. We followed the ASU recomendations prior and after the upgrade. Everything seems to be OK except for the fact that we are unable to retrieve data from the source systems. The connections are OK and "Activate" and "Check" give positive feedback.

I've attached the error we're receiving in the BW monitor regarding the process.

Any ideas of what can be wrong?

I've double checked most of the BW configuration, base on another 7.31 environment, and everything seems to be setup OK.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RolandKramer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you checked for the further Upgrade Post Activites which are not available in the ASU toolbox content at this time?

Best Regards Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro,

Did you restore the connection after the upgrade ? also check queue status in R3 and BW system.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay in answering.

I did try to restore and it didn't solve the problem. Connections seem to be working but nothing is transfered.

Any more ideas?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro,

a) check BD87 on source system for any error message.

b) Check if ports are active in we20 in BW and source system. 

c) Check if transformation structure are active.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Might seem pedantic. But check the following.

1. Support desk tool Note 937697 - Usage of SAP NetWeaver BI Diagnostics & Support Desk Tool

http|https>://<j2ee_server>:<j2ee_port>/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.ip.bi.supportdesk.default

2. What details do you see in the tRFC log as per your screenshot Environment -> Transact. RFC -> In Data Warehouse

3. Check in BD87 or WE05 for errors with the idoc number.

4.  After you replicate error immediately check your SU53 and also in SM59 check the RFC connection doing authorization test might be user/password related.

Johan