cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for Sales Orders items Vs item unrestricted stock

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,I am wiriting a query which gives me information on Sales Order Document number, created by, time, ordered quantity, delivery status and material stock. I could able to fetch all fields, but when I join MARD I could able to see only 3 sales order

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

What is join in your sale order and MARD table. You should join with material number and storage location from your sale order. Try this and check what system is returning you.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you saying, you inserted storage location details and query resulting only three sales order?

can you ensure more sales documents were created for particular storage location?

regards,

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

My selection fields are based on Sales Org. So all storage locations will be considered. I am selecting only unrestricted stock from MARD and material number from VBAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Can you elaborate on the requirement and what is the issue you are facing, what tables have you used to create the Query?

0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

My requirement is to fetch

Document number,PO Number,Item Number,Ordered Quantity,Material,Shipping Conditions, Order date, delivery status and Unrestricted stock.

I am using VBAK, VBAP, VBEP and MARD.

I tried with VBAK< VBAP and VBEP where I can see all sales orders.which is similar to VA05.

But I need item stock next to order quantity.

Thanks for response Rohit.