cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue against cost center during U.D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have a following requirement.

For specific materials [say 50] user doesn't want stock to be updated in unrestricted ater UD, but movenment 201 should be triggered in background,
against relevant cost centre for that material. It is mandatory not to update the stock as all these are test samples which are scrapped after U.D. Few items are batch managed, few are serialised & few are neither serialsed nor batch managed.

I may create a seperate UD code for these materials, but how to congigure it? Is there any enhancement available?

Also how do I deal with the inventory created so far? Current inventory cost for such parts is 2.2 million Dirahms [AED].

Please advise.

Regards

Nachiket

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you are looking 'Stock Postings for Destructive Inspections'.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/18/438872449011d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm

If you have any question when you set up, let me know.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing UD, you have the option of mentioning the qty which needs to be scrapped. You can use that option to scrap the material through movement type 553.

If you want to trigger goods movement using 201, then you may have to use custom development either through follow up actions or through user exit.