cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales return

Former Member
0 Kudos

My sales return is acting weird. I already have price recorded (in VK11) for product A. When I do sales return, I lower down the price. When I create a credit memo, the price that is reflecting is the standard price instead of the lower price (which was manually entered).

1. Is this normal to sales return?

2. How can I make my credit memo capture the price stated on the sales return order?

Please help me to solve this. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In VTFL,at Item Level ,what you have maintained in the Field " Pricing Type " ,If you maintain here as B-Carryout New pricing then you will get new price into Billing also .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you people for the support.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anwar,

If your return process is order related billing, then look into VTFA, item category level, pricing type = select the appropriate C or D

And then retest, with Return order (RE), Return delivery (LR), Return credit memo (RE).

In standard SAP for Return process, VTFA, item category REN, pricing type = D (Copy pricing elements unchanged)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If your return process is order related billing, then look into VTFA, item category level, pricing type = select the appropriate C or D

In your whole experience ,Have created Billing with ref. of the Returns Order ?

Note :  Returns Order must will having a Returns Delivery for do the PGR  .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra,

Yes, I have.

I don't understand your note. What do you mean exactly?

If you are saying that doing PGR is a requirement for the creation of a Return billing document (RE), then that is based on the value of field "Copying requirement" in copy control, which is dependent upon client requirement (i.e. business process w.r.t. Returns).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

I believe your sales return order will be followed by a return delivery and then by a credit memo. In this scenario you need check the copy control settings for "Pricing Type" in VTFL at item category level. The pricing type there should not be 'B'. If it is C or G and the price is getting redermined in your credit memo, then you need check the condition category in the relevant condition type. Ensure that it is blank and has no value.

Regards

Ankit

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is nothing normal / standard in Sales Return. It all depends on individual company & business requirements. Some conpany's may give Credit of full Invoice price to Customer, while others may deduct some charges & then give refund.

In your case please do the following setting:

In VTAF (Copy Control from Sales Order to Billing) maintain Pricing Type as C - Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others

This will ensure Condition Amount entered manually in Credit Memo Request are copied as it is in Credit Memo (Invoice).

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jignesh,

Please check the transaction code for -

Copy Control from Sales Order to Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Anwar,

I hope you have been using Credit Memo Requiest & Credit Memo Process.

If yes, you have to go T.Code VTAF & VTFA item leavel assign routine "B" for 'Pricing Type' field.

This routine will re-determent all condition to new pricing.

Regards,

Saravena

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Copy controls from VTFL , for your item, check whether the pricing type is D or not

Generally it should be D for your scenario

regards,

santosh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

santosh,

Could you please check if in standard SAP, in transaction code VTFL, the copy control is maintained for standard Return process? (RE credit memo < LR delivery)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Config the copy control(order return to bill),T-code VTAA

while creating creditmemo take the reference of order return,it will copy the return order pricing,in to your credit memo.

Regards,

Atiq