Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Check not happening

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I configured new country. But I my customer master data is not blcoking for SPL check. I have activated legal regulation. Please guide me where I am missing.

Regards

Sits

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sitanshu,

as the experts mentioned above, your question is not clear. whether the customer is in SPL List?

you mentioned as 'New Country' added . where did you add this? is it in SPL Legal Regulation ?

and did you create the BP in GTS and generate comparison terms for the BP? and also check the SPL Control Settings again.

hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sits,

You didn't provide enough information about your question. Please clarify what's that:

'I configured new country.', 'Country' is a sensitive keyword in address comparison?

Regards,

Boer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

Can you please elaborate your query.

1) Are you saying that the Sanctioned party legal regulation was not determined when compliance check was performed in a document?

or

2) A Business partner is not blocked when you perform SPL check ?

If it is the first one, please check if you have assigned a partner group to the legal regulation and verify if you have activated the legal regulation correctly.

If your issue is the 2nd one i.e. Business partner not being blocked when you perform SPL check.

-> Please check if there is really an SPL master relative to the business partner you are trying to screen. As you know, not all business partners will be blocked. business partners are blocked only if there is a match with the Denied parties.

If you feel, that there is a trivial match between the business partner and the SPL master. And still system doesn't block the partner.

Then i would suggest you to run manual SPL check by entering the address details. This would give you some idea.

There might be some cases which could be actually bringing the match percentage lesser than the threshold setup in the config.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sitanshu,

Please could you check whether the concerned partners are really relevant to be blocked as per the data from the SPL list provided by the data provider. If the above point is allright, please elaborate the scenario and settings done till now  from your end further.

Regards,

Amandeep Singh