Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP adapter from seeburger

Lemar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to setup a integration FILE to FILE transfer with the sFTP adapter from Seeburger as sender and some dummy interface in order to take the files from destination A and deliver them to destination B. There is no need for mapping or any change to the files content, therefor I set it up with dummy interfaces.

I'v configured all the sFTP specific details but all I see on the adapter monitor is the error:

Fatal fault in Channel sFTP sender.

Description: SFTP adapter failure

Details: while trying to invoke the method com.seeburger.uri.dt.sftp.schema.DtSFTPPolling.setSuccessMessage(java.lang.string) of an object loaded from local variable 'response'.

Authentification method of the adapter setup is password. I've also set up a folder for USERS\trusted_hosts\* but I don't have the public key of the destination. Do I need the fingerprint / public key with that authentification method?

Kind regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lemar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help. Solution to my problem was that the certificate with the finger print / public key was in the SSH_host folder but the adapter expected it under trusted_host folder.

Therefore I had to go to NW administrator --> configuration --> certificates&keys and move (export+import) the certificate from SSH_host folder to trusted_host folder where the last one is configured in the adapter as known hosts store.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

You need to check with the SFTP sender on how they want to connect to the server. Also try using the Server finger print authentication along with the password.

~Srini

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Lemar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately am I using the Seeburger sFTP adapter, not the sFTP adapter from SAP. But the links were interesting to read.

Kind regards

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos