cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while creating shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Guru's,

I came across a very unusual problem while creating SC.replicaton was successful and materials are replicated.during the shopping creation material/product id is not getting populated but the description is shown.please help me.please see the attached screen shot of the error.

thanks in advance

regards,

kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please delete the material in SRM and again replicate from ECC 6.0.

Please ensure that material number and description are correct in ECC 6.0

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Try to debug with the help of technical team, try to see where it is getting populated in the code.

May be its a typo error in the code.

Thanks,

From RBEI,

Snehal

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Check the code in BBP_DOC_CHANGE BADI, product id might be cleared there in code.

This can happen if product id is cleared in change badi and fields catalogid and catalogitem have some values.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

1. Please check the Material Master MM03 in the backend-

a. Basic data 1 - material plant status is valid

b. Basic data 2 - X plant status is valid

c. Purchasing view is properly maintained

d. Accounting view is properly maintained

e. Also check if any conditions are set while replicating the material from the backend to SRM

f. If any of the above is missing the Material will be replicated but it could not be used for Procurement. Specially Accounting View.

Thanks

From RBEI,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

Thanks a lot for your valuable input,all the above mentiond seems ok with the material,i still dont understand that how come the description is shown,not the material number.still the problem is unsolved

regards,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

If you are selecting product from Catalog than you need to Switch on 'Do not Check Product' in SPRO activity of 'Define External Web Services'.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to re-enter a product ID?

Your screenshot does not show it.

"description" is a non-editable fields, it depends on the field "Product ID."

If your "product id" does not appear, you must either:

- Enter the code of your product again (or check de match code and search by catalog ID)

- Check if it still exists or not is not marked with a deletion in your article basis.

Rgds,

Aurélie C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did entered the product id and tried to create Shopping Cart,but an error poped up stating no services/goods exist

Regards,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Have you replicated the material from back-end..? Could please go to the transaction COMMPR01 and enter the same product ID which you entered while creating the SC to check whether its replicated successfully.

Reward if this is useful.

Regards

Siva

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if description of this product is maintained as "English" in COMMPR01.

Product ID description should be maintained in all languages used in SRM.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,thanks a lot for reply and the suggestions you made.

i checked and the product is maintained in English,coming to maintaining product id in all languages,how should i do that?

regards,

kiran