cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Configuration profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IN CU41, is it possible to add more than 1 class to a profile?

Kind regards,

Ruth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thanks. I did the test and it works. But in the configuration profile you cannot see the difference then between the chars of class 1 and class 2 you have added. They all appear in one list.

I will take a further look at it.

Kind regards,

Ruth

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ruth cloots,

Ya , same thing i told you , if you want to check the list class wise , use CL03 to distingwish which characterstic belong to which class.

so now if you issue is resolved please mark the thread as answered or if you need some more information on same , please revert back.

Will be happy to help you

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CU41it was ok to link 2 classes, but when I use the material in a SD contract, and I go to the configuration I see only one class and not the second.

Greetings,

Ruth

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ruth cloots,

you can add classes using CU41 as well as MM02 too.

In MM02 select classification tab and in thats tab add your second class , now save the material.

when you will create order for this material there will be popup for configuration and there you will find the characterstic from both the classes, as you are saying only one class is visible , i didnt understand it , classes never appears in configuration pop up , its always characterstic within the class.

so please check class details in CL03 , how many characterstic are there in first as well as second class and then during order creation you can conclude wheather characterstic from bothe the classes are appearing or not.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Ritesh

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruth,

If you are talking about class assignments in CU41, then yes it's possible to assign multiple classes to a material there. Just click on 'Class Assignments' and then the 'Insert Row' button (button with a green plus sign).

Regards,

Akshat

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos