Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complete order document showing in VL10A

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning every one,

I m facing with one issue that one order document have two line item, one line item showing status partially delivered with reason of rejection and another item is invoiced but it is showing in VL10A delivery due list , i also run SDRQCR21 programme but still it is showing delivery due list.

I need help on this issue..please..what are necessary thing have to check...?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor

Hi,

Try with the report  RVV05IVB

regards,

santosh

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

I run the report with material index...it got slow....i tried many times,same thing happen.

Thanks for reply.

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi santosh ,

Thank you very muchhh..with RVV05IVB report it got solve.

Thanks again.

Regards

Deep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If possible please share screen shots on this requirement .

Thanks,

Naren

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

i am giving somescreenshot pls check with these...if any further info require pls let me know.

Thanks and regards

Deep

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I m facing with one issue that one order document have two line item, one line item showing status partially delivered with reason of rejection and another item is invoiced but it is showing in VL10A delivery due lis!

Have you checked whatever you have uploaded Screen shots here .Really , I didnt get it .One thing ,Whatever you have uploaded Screen shot is having unconfirmed Quantity .

With RVV05IVB report it got solve.

Tell me frankly ,How ,this Report RVV05IVB  solved your problem ?

Note : I have also executed this in SE38 but up to me not understanding this report purpose .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Purpose of the report is to fix the inconsistencies in the Delivery due list and Billing due list

regards,

santosh