cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking C_THR12_66 SAP Certified Application Associate – Human Capital Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6 Certification in Singapore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I'm trying to register to take this exam in Singapore via the Pearson Vue Website.

However, I keep getting this error message "A price could not be found for the selected exam. Please contact Customer Service for further assistance". I've contacted VUE customer service and their response is as follows:

SAP exams are not available for delivery in all countries, including Singapore. You may refer the candidate to SAP with any further questions.

I find it odd that the exam is not available in Singapore since it was available last year.

Can anyone from SAP assist?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

D040153
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Anthony,

As the Pearson VUE customer service states, not all exams are available in all countries via Pearson VUE testing centers due to local policies.

In Singapore all Mid Market exams (e.g. C_TB1200_88) and some older Sybase exams are available in PV testing centers.

The C_THR12_66 exam has been offered for some time in this country by accident, but this is corrected now.

For any further questions please contact the local SAP Education Center via the SAP Training Sites (https://training.sap.com/sg/en/).

All the best for your exam, sorry for the confusion and best regards,

Ralf