cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when i am creating transfer order,its is asking for Warehouse number.but my MM people did not maintain any warehouse for my goods.how can i transfer those goods.

Transfer order creation is possible from storage location .is it possible?if possible give me the solution step by step.

Warehouse number is mandatory for creating transfer order?or any customization is available for placing storage location instead of warehouse number.

give me the step by step solution

its very urgent.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

A transfer order is an internal instruction to move materials from a source storage bin to a destination storage bin within a warehouse. Hence warehouse number is mandatory for transfer order.

In your case, when warehouse number is not maintained, then why are you trying to create transfer order? you can pick and ship out the goods from the storage location in the delivery directly.

You should assign the correct storage(picking) location in the customizing by assigning the storage location to Shipping point + Plant + storage conditions (from material master).

Please let us know if it does not address your issue.

Regards,

Please award points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

For Transfer Order creation u need to have atleast one of the following docs.

Inbound delivery/Outbound delivery/Transfer requirement/Posting change notice/Material document. So if u refer any of the above docs then it would default the warehouse number, Qty, from location, to location etc and other details accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Reward if u find this info useful

regards

Anand.C

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

If it is not working with warehouse management,you have define and assign lean warehouse.

vrajesh