cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map Retail store specific discounts in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in Retail Business and implementing SAP IS-Retail for our own client, We have chain of stores and each store offering a store specific discount, even if the discount is for particular store the discount policies and procedures are centrally same for all stores.

Our problem is how can we map store specific discounts in SAP.

and as we are offering many types of discounts in store, We want not to combine a discount with any others while processing sales order.

Could any body suggest me how can I map these things in SAP, Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mapping Store specific discounts can be used either for articles or may be for merchandise category, merchadise hierarchy levels defined as per your business.

In prcing procedure for POS Outbound.. KA02(Promotion Dis) condition type needs to be mapped and needs to be added in pricing procedure.This has the access sequence either artciles or at merchandise category or may be at any of the hierarchy levels.

This is anyway dependent on promotion type where price activation is at the the store group level.

In promotion type add KA02 and KA04 condition type thet determines promotion discount at value and or at % level.

Create store group depending on number to stores to add.. may be by

CL01 and CL24N and then create promotion

Go to discount tab.. if it is single article give promtion discount or create record forcategory level.

This triggers idoc WPDREB01 which has all the information of discounts sent to this group of stores.

Let me know if u have any queries on my mail id

delsunny28@gmail.com

Thanks

Saurabh