cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock removal block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem in transfer order creation picking source bin.

We have fixed bin for a material as A1 01 001 01 for picking and K1 as full pallets bin for picking. in storage type search it is given as A1..K1.When i block

the fixed bin through LS02N i created a transfer order and it created transfer order as K1 source.

I dont want the transfer order to be created from K1 st type when the fixed bin is locked instead i want SAP to act like "stock removal situation".

To achieve this can any one please tell the config?

Regards,

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Sorry for the confusion.

Below is my requirement.

I have a fixed bin for article xxx in storage type A1 as 10 100 01. If i create a TO with 10 quantity it will create A1 10 100 01 as source.( correct)
if i block that bin for stock removal through LS02N it is creating transfer order with 10 quantity from other storage type U and bin as UUU .( correct)
If i open the fixed bin 10 100 01 in ls02n and lock it. Now i create a transfer order with quantity 10 . Now the TO is created with quantity 168 from other storage type K( which is full pallets..).
My requirement is even if user "lock" the bin TO should be created from source U bin UUU just as like in "stock removal block" conditon instead of K as source which will be a problem because quantity 10 is replaced with 168 as K is full pallets type.

Is this possible through SAP? If it is possible can you please tell me the settings.

Regards,

Uday

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't wish to pick from K1, then you can remove K1 from the storage type search table in the configs for operation A.

What exactly do you mean by "stock removal situation". Please explain your requirement with an example.

Regards,

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Sorry for the confusion.

I have a fixed bin for article xxx in storage type A1 as 10 100 01. If i create a TO with 10 quantity it will create A1 10 100 01 as source.( correct)

If i block that bin for stock removal through LS02N  it is creating transfer order with 10 quantity from other storage type U and bin as UUU .( correct)

If i open the fixed bin 10 100 01 in ls02n and lock it. Now i create a transfer order with quantity 10 . Now the TO is created with quantity 168 from other storage type K( which is full pallets..).

My requirement is even if user "lock" the bin TO should be created from source U bin UUU just as like in "stock removal block" conditon instead of K as source which will be a problem because quantity 10 is replaced with 168 as K is full pallets type.

Is this possible through sap? If it is possible can you please tell me the settings.

Regards,

Uday