SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPEM Processor Rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a peculiar problem with BPEM Processor rule.

I have defined a processor rule with some responsibilities.When i am triggering the case category from the function module BAPI_EMMA_CASE_CREATE(i.e case creation type : Manual),the processor rule is getting triggered and the clarification case is getting assigned to the respective agents.

I have changed the case creation type to Automatic for the same case category,then i tried  creating clarification cases throughthe tcode EMMA,Clarification case got created but the agent determination in not happening.

I am using same processor rule for both the scenarios.Its looks strange to me now.Can anyone suggest me if i am missing anything ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I digged and went throught the tcodes available in BPEM and found that this Functionality can be acheived through Tcode EMMAJP & EMMAJL instead of EMMA.

Regards

Surya Reddy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I digged and went throught the tcodes available in BPEM and found that this Functionality can be acheived through Tcode EMMAJP & EMMAJL instead of EMMA.

Regards

Surya Reddy

0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

Please mind that the transaction EMMA became obsolete. This means that it is not maintained anymore. On the other hand and more generally speaking, the EMMAJL, EMMAJP and FPEMMAMA transactions should be used instead.

Kind regards,

Fritz

0 Kudos

Hi Fritz,

Yeah...got to know that after  debugging & after going thru the document.Anyways,thanks for the update

Any update on the below link apart from the solution provided will be helpful.Is there any scope of providing authorization object for the CLAY(Menu Painter Fcode) button in EMMACLS tcode in near furture ?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3358615

Regards

Surya Reddy.