Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1BTAX tax law text redetermination in billing

geraldo_ebeling2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all

In copy control (sales doc to billing doc) I've set to re-determine taxes (pricing type="G"-pricing elements unchanged and recalculate taxes), at item level. So during billing tax were updated correctly as conditions from order to billing have changed, but ICMS (J_1BDLYLIN) text was not, even if in condition table KONV shows a different result. Could anyone shed a light on this issue?

regard

Geraldo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Not Clearly Understood, what is the requirement. What i have understood is that, If you are saying it changing correctly for the KNOV Condition from Order to Billing. Only the Issue is regarding the TEXT Determination, then for this you have to check the configuration for the same, weather it is configure properly or not in traansaction code : VOTXN.

Regards,

Kundan

geraldo_ebeling2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Kundan

I guess this is not the case for legal tax related text (brazilian localization). This text is related to condition record for tax determination, so if it's found condition correct record to set tax rate and calculation basis, text should follow the same. Unfortunatelly this is not being copied to VBRP.

regards

Geraldo