cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with hyperlinks in PDF forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all. I have old problem with creating PDF form in SFP:

any hyperlinks (it is no matter how it gained: by Launch URL or by simple html tag) I can see Ok in "Preview PDF":

But, after activating PDF form in SFP on my e-mail  i"ve got PDF without any hyperlinks

do you know what kind of problem can it be?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

activeankit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Volodymyr,

Did you try this?

In adobe form if you want to have one link which opens another link or pdf file.

Then below mention procedure can help you in simple manner.

A hyperlink (or link) is a word, group of words, or image that you can click on to jump to another document.

When you move the cursor over a link in a Web page, the arrow will turn into a little hand.

Now follow the procedure.

Go to palettes choose-> script editor

Now click on the hierarchy->body page

Write code:

<a href="url">Link text</a>

Example

<a href="http://scn.sap.com/">Visit SAP</a>

This will display like this: visit SAP

Clicking on this hyperlink will send the user to Visit SAP homepage.

Tip: The "Link text" doesn't have to be text. It can be an image or any other HTML element.

In layout create one text and provide text name (link text).

Save and activate. Now execute the adobe form.

Regards,

Ankit Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

thank you for answer

Yes, I did it (you can see it in 2nd picture. In XML source that link is the same HTML tag). But it seems that it doesn"t work in non active forms.

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volodymyr,

I hope your form is interactive one, I mean that it is reader rights enables because hyperlinks work only for interactive forms.

Secondly have you tried to save the form from print preview and then check whether the hyperlinks are there or not.

BR,

Sandeep Katoch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for answer

no it is not interactive form. And in my case I cant use interactive form.

Too bad . We need some kind of communication (with hyperlinks) to users, when assign trainings to them.

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volodymyr,

Unfortunately its not possible in non interactive forms. I dont think there is any workaround too.

BR,

Sandeep Katoch

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see. Thank you, Sandeep, any way

I"m reading now workflow manual - may be there we could find any clue how sending to users both information about course in PDF and hyperlinks to another standart documents (maybe in e-mail body)