cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatically billing documnet and oreder documnt will update in equipment master data

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all guru,

on equipment master data issue i m facing  problem that in this master data delivery docment is coming but billing document number,oreder document number is not coming which will be update in iq08 report.

can you experts  tell me automatically how billing and order document will come.

Reagrds

Deep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deep,

Please check what is the Serial profile which is maintained in the material master General/Plant Tab and then check the setting in the Serial profile if SDAU is maintained in the Profile or not, if it is maintained check the Equipment requirement against it. Unless there is some customization, this should solve your issue.

Regards

Tabish

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tabish for reply...yes it is customizing ....i have checked...sirial number is assign with delivery so in report iq08 delivery number is coming but SO is not coming...i checked with developer...so what you Guru's are sujjest to consult with Abapr i mean what i need to do..that sirial number option need to add in Sales order or what ..please all expert i am waiting for your valuable reply..if further clarification or screeshot u need please let me know.

Thanks and regards

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deep,

It will be difficult for anyone to comment on the customizing part, unless we know the specification     clearly. I suggest you discuss with an experience ABAPer and explain him/her the requirement. I am sure they will understand. Stll i want you to paste the screenshots of the serial profile settings. SPRO-Plant Maintenance and customer service-Technical objects-Serial number management-Defile serial number profiles. Please paste the relevant serial number proifile screenshots and the procedure. I want to have a look.

Regards

Tabish

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the history tab in the serial Tab page

it should be updated in History tab

regards,

santosh

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Yes i have check the history tab there order documnt and billing documnt is coming and as well as sirial number also maintain for that properly by which number will pick ...but instead of that it is not updating....would you sujjest me to check with abaper or anything else need to check?

Thanks for your reply

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you have to check with ABAPer further on this

regards,

santosh

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am not sure that this will work or not. But Check and confirm once :

1. For Creation of Equipment from Material you need to define some settings form PM Side & MM   Side.

2. MM - In Material Master you need to maintain Serial No Profile in Plant data / Stor 2 ,

3. In PM for this Serial No profile you need to define what should be the settings like Serial number mandatory or not , Equipment requirement is there or not , serial number existence.

4. Check SPRO - PMCS - Master data in PM& CS - Technical Objects - Serial Number Management.

5. Based on your settings Equipment gets Created when you do goods issue or receipt for Particular material .

If you do not create equipment at material goods issue or receipt you can create Equipment in IQ01 with Material & Serial Number combination.

Hope this solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Thanks for your reply but i thing,what you have said this is regarding settings, you are correct but i have problem with instead of sirial number maintain...these order and billing data is not picking.....