Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM3 removing Delivery Block from SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Need your help.

In my client system, we have some delivery block, which is applied because of different logics like:

- Potential Duplicate SO

- Higher Value SO

- Many others.

User normally remove these delivery block manually.

Problem I am facing that, if any SO have credit block and also Delivery block is applied, once we release credit block by VKM1/VKM3, these delivery block also gets removed.

We don't want to remove delivery block from VKM1/VKM3.

Can any one help.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I do agree with others.It shouldn't happen with standard SAP. May be some enhancement is causing this issue. Check with your ABAPer and try to see in debug mode.

Second, what's the results in quality or sandbox?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This should not happen in standard process. Is it happening for every sale order or only for few specific order type or sale area etc? I am sure there must be some customization in VKM3 program or or may be in MV45AFZZ. Have you checked this with your ABAPER?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. There are quite many customization done in SO processing like auto populating of delivery blocks in different scenarios, which I guess common in many organizations.

But for credit release, We have not done anything.

Should I ask my ABAP to debug VKM3 to find out why delivery blocks are removed through VKM3?

Regards,

Praveen

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, The issue will is in VKM3 so please ask your ABAPER to debug VKM3 and check. Also check SD_ORDER_CREDIT_RELEASE function. May be it can give him some idea to get the exact point where this customization has been done.

Thank$

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the value for blocking is '01' is normal. The reason is credit limit. If I am right debug VKM4 in this report and point of ABAP

Report FV45KF0K_KREDITLIMIT_PRUEFEN

else.
     if vbak-lifsk = '01' and
        tvak-klimp = charc and
        us_error ne space.
       perform vbak_bearbeiten_vorbereiten.
       perform vbak_fuellen.
       clear: vbak-lifsk.
       vbuk_kredit_vfp = charx.
       perform vbak_bearbeiten.
     endif.
   endif.

endform.                    "KREDITLIMIT_PRUEFEN

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PD: Check also your settings in tcode OVLS

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As indicated by he Transaction Code : OVLS - Delivery Block Reasons.

You can manipulate that. There are different check boxes which address different parts of the delivery process. I am sure it will apply for your scenario. 

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

As Concern with your requirement, Go to your sale order type through VOV8 and PUT "Credit Limit check" as your delivery block in SO, When you will release your SO from VKM3, you will require to remove credit check from your sale order By VA02. for those SO whom you want to have credit check try to put this on your concern SO. Hope it would be little helpful for you.

Let me know after doing this.

Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one delivery block which have none of the check boxes is checked.

VKM3 still removed that.