cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery unit at sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue with the delivery unit at sales order, at material master delivery unit and minimum sales order unit was maintained as 50 but at order item level schedule lines tab 41 pieces and 9 pieces were confirmed separately on two different dates what could be the issue here? Even though If stock was not maintained as per requirement it should confirm 50 quantity and it should not allow us to issue goods but here the case is different could you let me what might be the issue? if you have any idea please do let me know the analysis to be done.

Regrds,

Murthy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Murthy,

As per my understanding Firstly Go to material master - under Sales; sales org.1, maintain the minimum delivery quantity *According t your requirement" in the field "Minimum delivered quantity" and save it. After ding this go to OVA2, select * H delivery item * and click on Procedures and select * L1- Minimum delivery item* and click on Fields. Then give your required quantity that could be delivered Minimum.

Hope it would be little helpful, kindly update when your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To fulfill your requirements, it looks you need check the box Fixed quantity and date in the schedule line tab.

Regards,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have an issue with the delivery unit at sales order, at material master delivery unit and minimum sales order unit was maintained as 50 but at order item level schedule lines tab 41 pieces and 9 pieces were confirmed separately on two different dates .

This problem is coming from Delivery Unit .If you read F1 help of Delivery unit then you can understand why system is behaving .Tell me ,what is the Value ,you have maintained in the Field " Deliver Unit  and also Unit of measure ?

Note : Please remove that Field Value and test once again.you can get that Problem .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the minimum order quantity and minimum delivery quantity in the Material Master. I think in your case you have maintained minimum order quantity as 50 but minimum delivery quantity is not set.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murthy,

Have you maintained minimum delivery qty in material master ?

Check this.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/801266

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you please share that screen shot of this problem ( Sales Order ).

Thanks,

Naren