cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS : Table assignment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is for TDMS 4.0 on 2011_1_700 SP4

I am doing a Full Transfer of Client-Specific Data for SAP ERP. After applying all the BASIS Notes, I have executed the package.

Sender -> Control +Central system (same box) -> Receiver are all on same patch level.

I am at step -

Package Settings (active) -> Preparation of Tables for Data Transfer -> Analysis of Tables Participating in Data Transfer

This step triggers multiple jobs of which the following have failed with job log as mentioned -

========================================

Job log overview for job:    CNV_MBT_CUSSEARCH_ASSIGN / 04251300

Step 001 started (program CNV_MBT_CUSTOMER_SEARCH, variant &0000000000035, user ID DDIC)

Search terminated in one system, no table assignment is possible

Another job that failed is (probably because of the failed job mentioned above) -

Job log overview for job:    CNV_MBTCNV_MBT_PEM_START

Activity Preparation of Tables for Data Transfer execution 0004 in package 90004, phase TDBAS_PHASE_PACKAGE_SETTINGS has been aborted

Job cancelled

Has anyone here ever had a similar issue or know how this can be resolved?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206552
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

you seem to have the same problem as Mike

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3360794

maybe also start by checking dev_wpXX and see if there is any errors in the logs

check sm21 and st22 as well

best regards

marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have still got the same issue after implementing the role changes as per SAP Note 1634482.

Error as mentioned above -

"Search terminated in one system, no table assignment is possible"

former_member206552
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Mike problem was rectified with permissions

se answer from SAP

"I received a response from SAP which resolved the issue.  While the tdms user had the same roles on our sender, receiver, and control systems I had missed applying note 1634482 in the sender system, so there were missing authorization objects there.  The TDMS process didn't get a hard error, but simply checked for authorizations and then exited.

I am now able to continue the process and have learned that some symptoms have little hint as to what the real issue is.  With TDMS, a manual check of rfc connections and authorizations is a good place to start."

maybe also start by checking authorizations and the required notes in the systems

Best Regards

Marius

Answers (0)