cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes field in Performance Management template to be in expanded form on Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on Performance Management System in EHP 6 environment and my query is regarding expansion of Notes Field in the template displayed on portal.

Please find attached the screenshot for the same.

Currently the notes filed is in collapsed mode , i want to make that filed in expanded mode by default so that when we login , we dont have to click on Expand All Notes  again n again. Is there any way we can do so.

Please let me know if it can be done.

Thanks

Smriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

Did anyone find a way to solve this?

I'm facing the same problem

Best regards ,

Ilias

Gowtham
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be filed which will be binded with note field's visible property , find out the field pass 'ABAP_TRUE' to it at init level only , This will help you to enable the fields at init only.

- Gowtham

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to create an enhancement and in the POSt exit of the WDOINT you will have to set the property of that to expanded which is by default collapse.

This should have been tied to some of the Attribute in a NODE try to identify that and chnage the setting to Expanded.

Phani

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi colleague,

I would rather suggest to look at the action that is triggerred when the user choose the expand option and call the method behind it using a post-exit enhancement in the WDDOINIT (just a guess).

Best regards,

Guillaume