cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order with multiple currency in components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Guru.

In SAP, we create service orders (IW31). Sometime we add many components. When the order is completed, we create a quotation (DP80).

Our company currency and G/L account currency is only CHF:

My problem: I create an service order with multiple currency in components (CHF + EUR).

In cost overview tab, only CHF is taken:

If I create a quotation with DP80, only the CHF component is taken. Why the EUR component is not taken?

It's possible to customising the system to it work? Or is only possible with a USER-EXIT?

What the best practice?

Thanks and regards.

Misha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you put the screenshot of DP80 overview screen?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

Here you are:

Thanks and regards,

Misha

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the service order under component tab there is no such field called Currency, is this customized for your order?

Generally, the cost in the service order will be posted based on the controlling area currency, check what is the currency in the controlling area

also check the Planned cost in the service order and check whether the same is reflecting to the DP80 , if price is same, then reason for determining one item is due to DIP profile

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

vemuri santosh kumar wrote:

In the service order under component tab there is no such field called Currency, is this customized for your order?

Yes, he is no field with the Currency. The Currency is provided from the purchasing data of the component:

Regards.