cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

I have seen one of my fiend using only one condition type Value in his pricing procedure for credit memo and debit memo Request,I couldnt understand wat the value condition type means,Can any body throw some light on it,

Thanks in advance

Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

Condition types are the values with which you charge the customer.

For e.g. there is a condition type base price for which the value is 200 and there is a condition type tax for which value is 10,this implies that you are charging 210 from your customer which includes 10rs tax.

In ur frend's case he might be using only one condition and on the basis of which he may charging his client.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur response.,

Ya he is using one condition type in a pricing procedure for credit memo and debit memo,so can u pls say me how can we configure the condition type and wat can we assign the account key for that ,

My mail id is narayana.sapsd@yahoo.co.in

Best regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to go to the functionality of condition type and take a standard one which is similar to your requirements and do "copyas". Go to v/06 to do this.

2.Account key enables the system to post the condition values to the corresponding GL Accounts. Depending on the condition type we need to specify the account key.

Ex. Sales revenue .Account key is ERL

Sales deductions ...Account key is ERS

Frieght charges ...Account keys is ERF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes anil.,

In one blue print i hav seen this,but i didnt undestood, there is only one condition type in the pricing procedure for credit And debit memo request,in general debit memo is a revenue where as credit memo is a deduction na

Then how can we take one condition type

Any one hav experience in taking a seperate pricing procedure for credit memo and debit memo, If so pls give me information on what condition types u used for that

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Answers (0)