cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Index

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one throw some light on condition index in pricing types and in pricing,i read all the help but couldnt understand,i know the use of condition update,but pls help me regarding condition index

Thanks in advance

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can create and use Condition index to search for condition records that were created for a variety of condition types and condition tabels.

Suppose you want to know how many condition records and condition types that apply to a particular customer or material valid on a particular date.You can use condition index for the same.

thanks,

vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh

Thanks for your immediate response,but how can we see the rcords,i know that there are some some standard tables like material,customer in condition index,we activate that table and we do have condition index in the condition type

I know the process and the purpose,but can you pls say me how we use it

Thanks in advance

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To select condition records using an index:

Choose Logistics ® Sales and Distribution ® Master Data from the main menu.

Choose Conditions ® Select using index and specify whether you want to change or display condition records.

A dialog box displays the condition indexes that are currently available.

Select the condition index you want to use and choose ENTER.

You reach the screen where you enter selection criteria.

Enter your selection criteria and choose Execute.

The system displays a list of the condition records by condition type for the selection criteria you entered.

Reward points if it is useful.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Anil

I gave u 10 points, u sent 3rd of ECATT to my mail can u pls send me first 2 parts of EATT to my mail ID

narayana.sapsd@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your points. just now i sent you complete ECATT meterial with screen shots. Priviously what i sent to you is chaining of transactions. It is not 3rd part. Heading is wrong. that is complete chaining of transactions in ECATT. Now i sent you ECATT complete material with screen shots.

Award points if it helpful.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

Thank you Very much

Narayana

Answers (0)