Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in skip inspection lots in QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please find my situation below,

After all the necessary master data and settings done or skip lots, few lots are being skipped and some are not skipped.

For a particular material, on a day we got 3 lots, 1st lot closed by user (UD atken by user), 2nd lot skip lot(Auto UD), 3rd lot closed by user.

How is this possible? Please let me know what would be the csuse for the failure and what amde that 1 lot to skip?

Help me out in this ppl..

Thanks in advance,

Anitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't say why you expected the second lot to NOT be a skipped lot.

If you set up master data, you SHOULD have skip lots shouldn't you?

The problem probably is the timing of when the lots were created and what you've set in config with regard to if the DMR is done at UD time or lot creation time.

When SAP has multiple lots come in where the previous lot(s) has not been processed yet it will follow the DMR as if all lots were accepted (passed) in the order they came in.

So it could have assumed that the first lot you created would have passed and thus skipped the second lot.  Than depending on your rule, I'm thinking you the next lot would have probably been required and so the user would have had to process it.  Hard to say since you didn't provide any details on what you expected the DMR to do!

FF