cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REQUIRED NAME & ADDRESS OF SHIP/BILL TO PARTY/PAYER in Sale order as non editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

The Ship to Party and Bill to Party and Payer - Name and address should not be an editable field for all Distribution Channels except some distribution channels in Sales Order Header Level partner function or anywhere in the sales order in t code VA01,VA02 and VF01,

Regards'

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul,

If you want to make Soldto/ship-to/payer field non-editable in sales order do the following.

Go to SPRO->SD->Basis functions->Partner determination->Set up partner determination.

Select Partner determination sor sales document header/item

Select partner determination procedure for standard order(TA).Go to partner functions in procedure. There is a check box aganist sol-to/bill-to/payer for making them as Non-modifiable. Select that as option as shown below. Similarly do it for billing.

I am not sure whether we can exclude only some distribution channels for this function

Thanks,

Dattatreya N R

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this will help u

Regards,

Atiq

Message was edited by Moderator

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

Moderator Message:

It seems like you are getting in habit of plagiarism and ignoring my previous warnings in following discussions:

- Billing Document stuck in VFX3

- SAP Sale order Bom pricing at header level but inventory and delivery at componenet level

Please don't copy & paste content from other source. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited in SCN. As already instructed to you, if you still like to share, the same. Simply share the link instead of putting effort in compiling and copying the content.

Please review & adhere to SCN Rules of Engagement for your future conduct.

FYI, the above content is

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/902bde87-6a2c-2e10-ee83-90b16bedc...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul,

Through partner function setting for sales order you can control the changed to partner codes in sales order. We had a similar requirement which we addressed through a development.

An implicit enhancement was done in program LV09CF70

in form - fcode_psde_1000

The code written was

if sy-tode = VA01 or VA02

gvs_tc_parameters-active = space.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mukul,

You can restrict bp and sh as editable or uneditable based on partner determination procedure as specified above by a fellow consultant.

But to restrict based on distribution channel you would require extensive abap work if you need help with the same please let me know.

Regards

Madan shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello madan,

Please help me on this issue.

Regards

Kumar

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul,

Use the user exit  USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

Check with your developers to modify the code accordingly

regards,

santosh

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mukul,

Have you checked SHD0?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear this is not possible in sap ( i think)

just check the link...