Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idm 7.2 Identity store create user error

former_member205095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When I'm creating a abap (back end) user on the identity store I'm receiving an error message,

Running pass failed with unhandled exception - {err_classname=ToSAP, err_category=ERROR, err_passname=CreateABAPUser, err_where=runToPass, err_exception=java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Ob

have anyone got this error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

If you are doing it this way, you need to speciify the repository on the task before running the test.

Can you post the full message from the job log?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter is right. Test Provision does not work on tasks that require repository or audit-variables to work properly. That includes most of the provision framework where both are usually required. Connector tasks might work with only repository  set, but provision/modify/... require many of the audit-variables that created automatically on events that trigger them and are difficult to reproduce accurately manually.

For those that only require repository you can also use the uProvision script function to start the task as it allows you to provide mskey & repository id.

Br,

Per Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've not seen this error, but I also haven't tested provisioning like this.  Creation of the ABAP user is handled by adding the attribute PRIV:%rep.Name%:ONLY.  Try adding this privilege to the user and let the provisioning framework handle the calling of the CreateABAPUser plugin.

Regards,

Chris