cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new link on toolbar of Bank application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help from all you experts on the piece I am working where I need to add a custom link on the toolbar of the ESS Bank application on the Enterprise Portal (Screenshot below for preview of how link should look like). I have a dynamic URL that gets picked from a database table where it is stored and on the click of this link on the Bank application toolbar, the link should open up in a new window.

Please help me with the direction on how to add this link element and how to call the desired URL on the click of this link.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek Goel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210266
Active Participant
0 Kudos
former_member210266
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek

For URL navigation, you can use the following piece of code.

DATA: lo_portal_int         TYPE REF TO if_wd_portal_integration,
                lo_application        TYPE REF TO if_wd_application.

lo_application = io_api_component->get_application( ).

IF lo_application->get_client_environment( ) = if_wd_application=>co_client_environment-portal.

" Get portal integration
      lo_portal_int = io_api_component->get_portal_manager( ).

" Start navigation
      lo_portal_int->navigate_absolute( navigation_target   = lw_navigation_path
                                        navigation_mode     = if_wd_portal_integration=>co_show_inplace
                                        history_mode        = if_wd_portal_integration=>co_allow_duplicates
                                        business_parameters = li_parameters ).

ENDIF.

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also need to include a link UI element first on the toolbar. How do I do that on the Bank application toolbar. Then later I need to define an event for the click of that link.

As per my understanding so far, the component configuration of the component FPM_LIST_UIBB needs to be enhanced. But I am not sure how.

I hope I am correct in the assumption of this being the steps of customization. Please suggest!!

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek Goel.