cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms of payment configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a request from client to configure two terms of payment and below is the rule for them

8% 10 EOM : 8% discount if payment made in 10 days of shipment

If we ship goods on or before the 20th of the month, the due date is the 10th of the following month. Ship 5/15, Due Date 6/10

If we ship goods the 21st through the end of the month, the due date is the 10th of the following month. Ship 5/25, Due Date 7/10

10.76% 10 EOM : 10.76% discount if payment made in 10 days of shipment

If we ship goods on or before the 20th of the month, the due date is the 10th of the following month. Ship 5/15, Due Date 6/10

If we ship goods the 21st through the end of the month, the due date is the 10th of the following month. Ship 5/25, Due Date 7/10

Ship date is being invoice date (Since we bill customer right after shipping)

I tried day limit value 20 & 31 for same terms of payment as well as baseline date calculation but did not work. Is the condition for due date calculation possible in SAP ?

I was able to get discount calculated correct but in second line if i try to keep any specific day for due system gives me an error with message of Day limit can not be set.

Please help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To me it looks this can't be achieved in standard way. FI people needs to change the due dates in accounting. I recommend posting this in FI forum.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change the due date according your requirement with enhancements. Try with the enhancement SDVFX002, changing the proper field in XACCIT. See Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting for further information. You can change the values for these fields

ZFBDT

ZBD1T

ZBD2T

ZBD3T

ZBD1P

ZBD2P

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.