cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuple search using contains

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a tuple with mapping remote key information.  I am trying to search on a remote key value using the "contains" option and it cannot find the record.  It finds the record using "starts with" or "equals".   The "contains" search option does work on other records so its not happening for all records.  Does someone have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bargas,

This could be nature of the data set.try searching with different values and dont forget to reset the previous search.

Loading repository with Update indices should also help you.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bargas,

Can you please let me know the type of field you are using in this search?

I tried to search the tuple values using "contains" operator and did not find any issues.

You can try to unload the repository and load it using "Update Indices" option as suggested by Felix.

Ideally there should not be any problem while using the "contains" operator. You can try this and let us know the outcome.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any recent enhancement done of late in the repository ?

I would suggest, to load the repository with update Indices and try the option again in Data Manager.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bargas.

Ideally it should happen for all records & this looks strange . Anyways, were you able to trace the difference between records on why is this causing so? Few difference like type of field you are attemping search on, number of records in tuple, duplicacy issue,etc.  I have come across such thing once, when there were duplicate records available in system & i had to select "equals" option to filter required record.

Regards,

Ali