Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPPR functionallity on Portal working on multiple backends

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

Im about to start an enterprise desing for my company and I need to understand the possibility to allow them to use CPPR functionality.

In my company we have four Backend Systems, and they want to use CPPR to trigger PRs and create SRM SCs.

Now, my doubt is to understand how that will work because CPPRs WebDynrpo is allocated at ERP side, so they will display only its PRs. I understand that there is no way to display all PRs from all ERPs in the same window. I thought that could not be the problem.

Now, if I want to allow users have access to fetch all PRs, we will need to create an scenario for that..

• Do I need to create 4 backend CPPRs iViews in Portal? Each to display their ERP`s PR?
  • Is it possible to do that in Portal? Is there a limitation forbidding the Portal to use different ECC components and the same iViews and roles?

I hope you all know something or could guide me to understand it.

Kind Regards,

SG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian

Yes, I'm sure you can go accomplish with your requirement. Your backends will have differentes aliases in EP, so you'll need to create each iView of CPPR for every backend referecend to respective alias.

I think that way will work.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Martin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian ,

May be you can create/refer multiple backend system in Enterprise Portal with each having unique alias.

you would be require to create 4  CPPR iviews correspoding to each backend system.

you can assign this 4 iviews in one page followed by assigning this page in one workset . finally assign this workset to a Role. Thus all PR's will get displayed in one single window.

Please refer below URL for reference:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/df/bedca2076511d7b84500047582c9f7/content.htm?fram...

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/f5/eb51850e6a11d7b84900047582c9f7/content.htm?fram...

Regards

Sushant

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Martin and Sushant for your respective replies and for clarify my doubts.

I do not know which one could be awarded as correct answer, lets share some helpfuls for you two.

Regards,

SG