cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing below error, while sending data to SAP PI System from SOAP URL.

We are facing this error after AE Component Update .

We are on SAP PI 7.30 SP08 and as per basis AE Component has been updated to PI 7.31 SP05.

actually basis was updating SP08 to remove soap lookup problem ( sapnote_0001774542 and sapnote_0001737850) , But somehow he by mistake clicked on PI 7.31 SP05 update pack Option and it failed in JSPM but since then below error is coming.

<s:SystemError xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0">

<context>XIAdapter</context>

<code>ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION</code>

<text>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.A1ObjectProperties.getScenarioIdentifier()Ljava/lang/String;

Regards

Prabhat Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMO, this problem is purely due to incomplete service pack upgrade. Please ask basis team to finish SP 08 successfully. After successful upgrade, if you still see errors, then you can explore more on the interface level error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my basis is saying only AE component is upgraded to PI 7.31 SP05 and rest SAP PI is on PI 7.30 SP08 Verison ??

So My Question are :

1. Is it even possible only AE Component can be update ???

2. If Say possibly it is updated , Can we rollback or undeploy that AE Component PI 7.31 SP05 and make it back to PI 7.30 SP08 Like it was before....

Regrads

PS

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of checks..

First check if your channel is reachable or not

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/HelperServlet?action=FindChannel&c hannel=p:s:c

Check if the soap service is running or not in NWA

Enable the XPI Inspector for this channel and see if you can find anything in the logs by replicating the error message.

Regards,

Hareesh