Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection instruction

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to implement inspection instruction for few materials. How to assign material for inspection instruction?

With Regards,

Neel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inspection Instruction printing is based on,

1 Customization CQ85.

2 Setting at inspection type

3.MIC "print " indicator.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, set the "print" indicator in the master inspection characteristics control indicators.

Then of course configure the instructions.  These come pre-configured from SAP in most cases.  But you will probably have to modify the SAP script for your needs.  The provided SAP Script is meant to be an example and will most likely not be liked by anyone in the lab as it is.

Then if you want them automatically to be printed, you do that based on the workcenter settings and setting up the printer definition in configuration.

I'm sure if you do some googling on this, you will find lots of info. SAP help has quite a bit of info.

FF

former_member369043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

Could you please tell me where the system builds relation between workcenter with inspection instruction? While I am setting user ID , plant and printer name to the list LG01/LG02 in CQ85(Spool Parameter) how the system links with material or inspection lot?

With Regards,

Neel

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry. The actual link is to the reference order type.  Within the reference order setup you can specify that the instructions get printed at the workcenter's printer.

I.e.you don't have separate instructions based on the workcenter but on the reference order type.

FF