SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR consumption budget is not getting reversed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly suggest, at the time of PR my budget is getting deducted from the FUND/FC/CI, but while creating PO with reference to PR  I am changing the PO quantity less than the PR quantity, for the same my PR consumption budget is not getting reversed?...

Pl suggest...

Regards,

Upendar Singh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why would it be? You might still create another PO for remaining quantity... Only if you reduce PR's quantity, the commitment will decrease.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why would it be? You might still create another PO for remaining quantity... Only if you reduce PR's quantity, the commitment will decrease.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Thank you for your reply

Yes you right, we would create another PO for the remaining quantity.

Kindly provide some more inputs for the following scenarios:

Scenario 1:

We have are creating a PR for 10 quantity, then with reference to PR we are creating a PO for 5 quantity with Vendor A, and after some time another PO for the remaining 5 quantity with Vendor B.

When I am creating first PO for 5 qty, is system would revere my PR budget consumption from 10 to 5 or not?

Scenario 2:

My PR is for 4 qty, but my PO is only for 3 qty, for remaining 1 qty we won't create PO, then how system has to behave?

Regards,

Upendar Singh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario 1: commitment of PR will be reduced by half, and instead a commitment of PO will be created. Total commitment on FM address will remain unchanged (assuming that the prices were the same).

Scenario 2: The system will react exactly the same. If you would like PR's remaining commitment to be closed, you'll have to do it manually, i.e. reducing PR's quantity to 3. The system has no idea whether your PO is final or not and therefore cannot decide on closure of PR's commitment.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Thank you for immediate reply.

Now I got it.

Regards,

Upendar Singh