cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Transfer of SCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created shipment cost document through VI04.

Now I want to know a transaction code OR program which will allow me to transfer the shipment cost of all shipment cost document created thereby resulting in automatic creation of PO and Service Entry Sheet.                                  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Hope you have the necessary setting in

a. relevant shipment cost item category (relevant to settlement) - Tcode T_56 and

b. In assign purchasing data.

This will enable automatic creation of purchase order and service entry sheet when you select 'transfer' and save shipment cost document.

You can also have a list of shipment cost document which is pending for settlement. For this you will have to first create a variant for shipment cost worlist using T Code - 0VI2. Select the relevant shipment cost type and transfer status as A (not transferred) and save the variant.

Now you can Use T code VI12 to view the list of shipment cost document pending for transfer and do the settlement.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I want to know a transaction code OR program which will allow me to transfer the shipment cost of all shipment cost document created thereby resulting in automatic creation of PO and Service Entry Sheet.                                 

After creation of Shipment cost then we need to do MIRO with reference of the shipment cost numbers .You can create MIRO for N-Number of Shipment costs at time .So,automatically,it will transferred to FI point of view .

See screen shot below .

Note : Process :VA01-L01N( no PGI)->VT01N->ME21N->VI01 ->ML81N->VI02->MIRO->VF01.

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Maybe I have not been able to clearly specify my requirement.

I want to know the transaction code or program which will allow me to transfer say for eg. 100 shipment cost documents .

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Up to me No .MIRO only , we need to process .

Thanks,

Naren