cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Type conflict with ASSIGN in program CL_MDG_BS_MAT_SERVICES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a faced a problem while creating a material .Actually i add a new uibb in the layout and there i didn't get any error from there, but when i was trying with creating a new material i got the error.Please give me any solution as soon as possible,it's urgent.

Thanks and Regards,

T.Biren Kumar Patro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

I am using MDG 6.1 SP02 and have the very same problem.

Can you please tell me if you have find the solution?

Thank you!

Update: solved with debugger, problem was in MARA Z-field

0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Alex,

always best if you can solve the issue on our own

Since I am in MDG Product Management responsible for Knowledge Transfer and for our Partners - if you do not mind sending me a direct mailto:ingo.rothley@sap.com - I will put you on our Consulting DL with (few but important) updates on the MDG product and related knowledge (e.g. sharing the latest recordings of our MDG 7.0 Live Expert Sessions).

Same offer for Biren Patro and everyone interested in the MDG topic.

As a trade, I am always interested in the project - which domains, timelines, who's your customer.

Best regards

Ingo Rothley

Product Manager MDG

Pawan_Mahto
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the issue with data import feature of MDG, could anyone of of suggest me for the solution Plz

0 Kudos

Hi Biren Patro,

eventually you seem to be using the MDG functionality on top of ERP. So someone activated the related business functions on your system. Has the complete configuration for MDG for Materials been done?

You can access the related information incl. setup guides via the MDG 6.1 help http://help.sap.com/mdg61 .

or you find offline PDF versions for every domain via the following link: http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000752444&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&

Hope that helps for next steps.

If you are already in the middle of an MDG project, please have a look at the MDG Extensibility section in SCN: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7858 .

If you still encounter an error and cannot find an existing SAP note (assuming you have licensed MDG as a customer or partner), feel free to open a OSS message and select the appropriate component below CA-MDG*

Kind regards,

Ingo Rothley

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

I have already gone through all the document and still i have doubt.In my side i did all the things properly.But I am unable find out the solution how to resolve that problem.Can you suggest me the exact solution to come out of this problem.It's urgent for my project and me .

Thanks and Regards,

T.Biren Kumar Patro

0 Kudos

Hi Biren Patro,

sorry for the late answer - I was on vacation. Just saw that you opened an OSS ticket. As expected it is not a trivial issue that can be solved via SCN but needs system access for detailed anaylsis.

Best regards, Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

I am totally agree what you are saying.I have tried my level best to come out of this problem, but everytime i failed to resolve.That's why i opened a OSS ticket.

Thanks and Regards,

Biren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biren,

Did you write any code in relation to the field symbols or filling or handling any one of those.

Check might be issue with field symbols some where .

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I have not write any code related to the field symbols.As per the requirement just i have add the my custom UIBB in the Layout and there i have not received any error message,When i was trying to create a material using NWBC then at that time i got that error.Please help me come out of this problem,it's urgent.

Thanks and Regards,

T.Biren Kumar Patro