Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Release order Qty not updated in the document flow table

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have created a release order from a Quantity contract and the contract cycle is completed.

When we check the pending contract qty report we still see the Contract showing as pending.

We analyzed the table and came to know that the release order qty was not updated in the document flow (Table VBFA) and it was zero.

The above situation has happened only for a Single Contract.

Kindly advise if there are any procedure to get the updated qty/update the real qty in VBFA table .

Regards,

SRK

i

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether any reason for rejection is set in the release order after all the subsequent documents  are created or not.

Regards,

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shiva Ram,

Sorry i had checked the last reply and have missed your reply,

Thanks Shiva Ram for your valuable answer.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

The issue has been resolved.

Details:

The user after completing the contract cycle had set the reason for rejection at Sales Order for the balance qty which had updated the VBFA -Sales Document with Zero Qty and hence it was showing as open in our open contract report.

For VBFA -Sales Order Qty zero - Kindly check for the reason for rejection at the document level.

Regards,

S.R.K

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Being as a Old member ,already Shiva Ram has given your Query to Correct answer then how can you made your post is correct answer ?

Note : I think so,this way is not good .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you checked Field " Update Document Flow " in Copying controls .

Thanks,

Naren

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Naren,

It has been flagged and the above issue occurred only for a Single quantity contract.

S.R.K

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The release order qty was not updated in the document flow (Table VBFA) and it was zero.

It seems to me very strange  why because how Factory Delivery Type got Quantity ? .Actually,This Factory Delivery type Quantity should be come from Factory Non Trade document .Without having Quantity by Non Trade document,how this Factory Delivery type got that quantity ?

Could you please check " Non Trade document having Quantity or not ?

Thanks,

Naren