cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC10 ARA Issue: Outbound emails are sent, to the wrong people

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have outbound emails working.  Let me give you an example of what's happening.

Me: Santosh

Ticket created for: Mr. X

Manager for Mr. X: SKTEST

I select "Change Account", and then search for Mr. X and add the user to the request.  The email address for this user gets pulled up correctly.  Since I haven't set up the managers etc., from HR, there is no manager populated.

So I search for SKTEST and add that user as the manager.  I also select some roles, for which I am the approver.

I submit the request.

I receive an email from the system saying:

Hi Santosh (Mr. X's user ID),

Request number so and so has been created.

I was expecting SKTEST to get an email for approval, and Mr. X to get an email informing him that a request has been submitted.  I wasn't expecting myself to receive an email.

What might I not have configured properly?

Thanks,
Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sending correctly..u need to maintain notification setting at stage level for manager at manager stage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

You need to configure your notification settings in the MSMP configuration workflows as follows

Mr X to get email on request submittion - In Step 1 (Process Global Setting) - Add GRAC_USER as the receipient ID for Request Submittion notification event.

SKTEST manager approver email - In Step 5 - Maintain Paths - Add GRAC_MANAGER_NOTIFICATION as the receipient ID for the New Work Item notification event.

Thanks

Anthony